Shipping & Delivery Policy (Products)
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and / or India Air Mail only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and / or registered post only. Orders are shipped within 2-4 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms.
Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust- Publications Division is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 96 hours from the date of the order and after confirmation of payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer and / or as per the credit/debit card or at the “ship to” address entered by the buyer. Person booking the order will be responsible for the errors, mistakes or omissions in the address mentioned. In case of such errors he or she may inform SSSSTPD of the correct name and address immediately so that it would be possible to deliver to the right person at the right address.
We are no way responsible for any damage to the product(s) while in transit to the buyer.
We are proud to use EBS and HDFC Payment Gateways for fast, easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Status of your order(s) will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on 918555 287375 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The shipping charge is based on the volumetric gross weight of the product that includes handling and packing charges. Charges will be computed depending on i) Shipping agency and ii) their charges based in the weight slab & the zone ( within India ) or destination country (overseas dispatches) and based on actual gross weight (including packing materials)
(of / in the shopping cart. ?)
- Custom and other deliverable charges are to be borne by the recipient.
- Order delivery can be done by one or more dispatches of packets.
- SSSTPD reserves the right to change the shipping agency as and when necessary and it will be on case to case basis.
- Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping rates matrix that constitutes the rates for the different regions across the world based on Shipping agencies (DHL / Fedex etc).
- Shipping charges are subject to change depending on the revision of respective shipping agency.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust-Publications Division believes in satisfying its customers as far as possible, and therefore has a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations request must be made within 24 hours of placing the order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained for orders that have been processed for dispatch.
- Cancellations are NOT entertained for those products obtained under special category by Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust-Publications Division’s marketing team.
- Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust-Publications Division reserves the right to cancel the order due to management decision or any other eventualities.
To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within three (3) days / 24 hours of your purchase. Please mention your order number (which is already to you via email after the order is placed) and optionally tell us why you are requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
- Purchases made are non-returnable and non-refundable. However, refund / replacement can be claimed in case of wrong shipment. We are not responsible if the customer has given / entered wrong / incomplete address and the product does not reach due to the same.
- Refunds will be only for the cost of product(s) (packing and shipment charges are not refundable).
- In case of receipt of defective items like books, CD’s, etc, please report to us explaining the nature of defect via email. This should be reported within 24 hours of receipt of the product(s). The request will, however, be entertained by Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust-Publications Division on a case to case basis. (We are not responsible for the goods that get damaged during the transit).
- No refund will be made for delayed arrival of product if it is due to delay in transit.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site, you must bring it to our notice (SSSST PD) by giving complete details of the product along with order number within 24 hours of receipt of the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- Complete refund will be initiated on case to case basis for those goods ordered if they cannot be sent due to eventualities and circumstances that may arise.