We respect your privacy and recognize the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified name, address, telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we make best efforts when it comes to protecting your privacy on our official web site www.srisathyasaipublications.com
This information is saved in a secure environment and is kept for our records and to make it easier for you to use our services on return visits. This is to serve you faster and with better quality. No third party has access to the information we collect this way.
Needless to add, all Information collected shall only be used internally for official purposes like storing records , processing orders and for MIS purpose or for sharing with only authorized and identified external service provider(s), sharing with govt authorities if asked by them and for the purpose of mandatory submission of reports. The sole objective of the website is to provide the devotees with the best possible services. The administration shall use the Information to upgrade the website for better experience for the visitor.
If and any demand arises we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our corporate policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
We may use your e-mail address and other contact information provided to us through the Site to send you promotional codes/newsletter from us. If you do not want to receive such information, you can change your communication preferences and remove yourself from our e-mail list at any time. If you have a registered account, please log in and click unsubscribe newsletter.
Please also note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still use your information to communicate with you for other purposes, such as orders/purchases, and customer service responses.
SSSSTPD web-store strives to ensure that any personal information provided and in its possession is as accurate, current and complete as necessary for the purposes for which we use that information.
If you have signed up through the site and registered with your the mail account, we have provided you with a means to log into your account and edit your personal information including name, postal address and phone number to ensure its accuracy at all times. It will be useful for future purchases.
You can choose to have your computer alert you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer or Firefox or Safari or Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
SSSSTPD webstore is a general audience site that is neither designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 12. It does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 12, and does not use such information if it discovers that it is has been provided. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the laws of the country, children under the age of 12 should not provide any personal information on this Site. We request that parents supervise their children while online.
If you desire SSSSTPD to limit such sharing you may submit a request at firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter at our address Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust – Publications Division. Behind South 6, Prashanti Nilayam , Anantapur Dist , Puttaparthi – Andhra Pradesh 515134, INDIA
Information Security and Disclosure Policy :
The statistical and personally identifying information received by SSSSTPD as a result of a visitor’s use of the website will be gathered by us solely for internal purposes, such as ; to understand how often its websites are accessed and how they might be improved. None of the statistical, non–personally identifying information collected by us will be used to identify a visitor or be linked to any personally identifying information about the visitor. SSSSTPD does not rent, exchange, or sell to third parties any of the information that visitors provide online.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
Credit card Transactions processed are through a Bank Hosted Page and SSL (Secured Socket Layer) technology is used to encrypt your personal information when you affirmatively respond to a Provider’s offer and authorize us to transmit your personal information to a Provider for fulfilment. Please note that a Provider may employ security methods and technologies that differ from ours, and we encourage you to read that policy before responding to a Provider’s offer. We never store your credit card/bank related information on our site.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section that explains other terms governing the use of this Site. You have to mandatorily accept these Terms and Conditions for placing the orders.
Disclaimer Policy :-
Srisathyasaipublications.com, maintained by Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust- Publications Division is an online shopping cart.
Website disclaimer covers the following:
- Products provided on this website are provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind. Limitations of liability: SSSSTPD liability is capped to the price of the product paid by the customer and nothing more.
- We reserve the right not to fulfill orders that fall outside the scope of our specialty.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust- Publications Division does not warranty that the site, its content, or the products and services it offers on the site meet your requirements completely to your satisfaction.
- Other parties: Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust –Publications division. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust –Publications division and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust –Publications division. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites, and in case of anything related those linked websites we are not responsible. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Unenforceable provisions: Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust –Publications division takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.